HAUNTED HOTEL HALLOWEEN PARTY - THE GRAND NIGHTCLUB, SF
Ladies and Gentlemen! It's Halloween and we're taking over The Grand and packing it full of scary and sexy people from all over the world. The Grand will be transformed into a haunted hotel with horror story hotel props.Grab your friends and join us for an amazing night with a fun photo booth, confetti cannons, impressive light display, some of the best nightlife photographers SF has to offer, best-dressed prizes and lots of great music by the Canadian duo, Mike Roberts and Brian Mac.
Reunite with old friends and make new ones as you dance the night away with friendly expats and fun professionals. 21 and over ONLY.
DRESS CODEDress in your scariest and/or sexiest custome.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PARTY
- Fun photo booth and some of the best nightlife photographers SF has to offer!
- We're staying open till 3 am (as long as you're dancing)!
- Ultra-chic venue with 2 beautiful levels, 4 fully stocked bars, plush furniture, luxurious bottle service tables, amazing sound system and incredible light show!
- Horrific haunted hotel transformation with grand Horror Story hotel props!
- 600-800 fun guests wearing amazing customes!
- Confetti cannons!
- Unique opportunity to meet fun expats in SF!
- Great music you can actually dance to by Mike Roberts and Brian Mac!
BOTTLE SERVICE INQUIRIESPlease text Henrik at 650-619-9079 or contact on FB. Bottle service menu here
THE GRAND NIGHTCLUB
Minutes from Downtown San Francisco, The Grand presents an ultra-chic and sophisticated space that's ideal for upscale events. The Grand offers two beautiful levels with five distinct levels of elevation, four fully-stocked bars, plush furniture and luxurious gold wallpaper dressed walls.
Guests standing on the ground level can indulge in a variety of production elements such as confetti cannons, CO2 cannons, industrial bubble machine and much more.
THE TYPICAL CROWD
The crowd consists of young professionals, expats, travelers and their friends. A typical party has more than 60 different countries represented from all over the world, including Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Norway, Brazil, Canada, France and many more.