THE 3RD ANNUAL MASQUERADE PARTY - ORIGIN BOUTIQUE NIGHTCLUB, SF
VENUE CLOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC - COCKTAIL ATTIRE REQUIRED
Ladies and Gentlemen! A night of mystery and adventure awaits as San Francisco's expat community, world travellers and young professionals gather for a spectacular eveningGrab your friends and join us for an amazing night with a fun photo booth, confetti cannons, impressive light display, best-dressed prizes, talented photographers, and lots of great music by the Canadian duo, Mike Roberts and Brian Mac. This event is 21 and over ONLY.
You're welcome to invite your friends, however, everyone must join the FB group before buying a ticket.
We're partnering with a cool new app called Key that let's you swipe and meet awesome people who's attending.See who wants to meet you before you even show up. Your profiles are automatically on the app- you’ve likely been swiped on already!
See whose swiped on you here.
DRESS CODERemember your Mask.
Gentlemen: Suit or tux with a dress shirt and tie/bow tie.
The ladies: Cocktail dresses.
BOTTLE SERVICE INQUIRIESPlease text Henrik at 650-619-9079 or contact on FB. Bottle service menu here
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PARTY
- Fun photo booth and 3 photographers!
- Ultra-chic new venue with 2 beautiful levels, 3 fully stocked bars, plush furniture, luxurious bottle service tables, amazing sound system and incredible light show!
- 600-800 glamorous guests rocking their sexiest suits and dresses!
- Confetti cannons!
- Perfect excuse to dust off your cocktail attire!
- Unique opportunity to meet fun expats in SF!
- Great music you can actually dance to by Mike Roberts and Brian Mac!
- All your favorite people gathered in one place!
Beautifully designed and uniquely decorated, Origin offers 8,000 square feet of timeless elegance making Origin – The Boutique Nightclub and Event Space one of the most desirable spots in San Francisco.
THE TYPICAL CROWD
The crowd consists of young professionals, expats, travelers and their friends. A typical party has more than 60 different countries represented from all over the world, including Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Norway, Brazil, Canada, France and many more. Everyone has been screened to ensure a nice and friendly atmosphere.