6th Annual Masquerade Ball - The Grand Nightclub, SF
Come celebrate the last weekend before Thanksgiving and join us for a night of mystery and intrigue at San Francisco’s Masquerade Ball of the year. Gather your crew and get your dazzling masks ready for a night to remember. This year my good friend Jonathan Öquist will be co-hosting.
Dance to sexy beats with expats and young professionals while our talented photographers capture the night's memories, don’t forget to visit the photo booth for a glamour shot. The enormous balloon drop at midnight will be the highlight of the night you won’t want to miss!
- Balloon drop at Midnight
- Photo booth and some of the best nightlife photographers SF has to offer!
- Confetti cannons and incredible light show!
- Ultra-chic venue with 2 beautiful levels, plush furniture, and 4 fully stocked bars to get your drink on (watch those masks!)
- 500-800 mysterious and sexy guests in masks
- Amazing sound system to pump house music and more
- DJ's playing Top 40 & EDM
- Fabulous bottle service with top-shelf liquor and gorgeous waitresses (read: fireworks are involved) Please DM to reserve
- 21 and over only
PHOTOS FROM OUR PAST PARTIES
DRESS CODETruly a feast for the senses, it’s time to get glammed-up and dressed to party. Men should wear a button-up shirt, dress pants, suit is optional but you know how dapper it looks. Ladies, you’re always looking great in those cocktail dresses. Dress code WILL be enforced.
BOTTLE SERVICE INQUIRIESPlease text Henrik at 650-619-9079 or contact on FB. Bottle service menu here.
THE GRAND NIGHTCLUB
Minutes from Downtown San Francisco, The Grand presents an ultra-chic and sophisticated space that's ideal for upscale events. The Grand offers two beautiful levels with five distinct levels of elevation, four fully-stocked bars, plush furniture and luxurious gold wallpaper dressed walls.
Guests standing on the ground level can indulge in a variety of production elements such as confetti cannons, CO2 cannons, industrial bubble machine and much more.